Volunteers and Team members are at the forefront of Bepartofit Hub and we need your help!
We are specifically looking for skilled professional volunteers, project workers, freelancers, mentors and facilitators that can make our work more wonderful and/or run ability-appropriate workshops in the following areas:
- Accessibility (web-based and offline)
- Design Thinking
- UX design
- Product Design
- Graphic Design
- IT specific skills i.e. coding, programming
- Digital media and marketing
- Market and Consumer Insights
- Project Management
- Community Development/Management
- Mobile and E-learning
- Innovation and Social Innovation
- Entrepreneurship and Social Entrepreneurship
- Freelancing (offline and online)
- Modern employability skills
- Event Management
- Disability Rights and Awareness
- British Sign Language
- Lip reading
- Public speaking
For any ideas or questions about how we might be able to work together please contact us!
To join our team simply send an email to Magda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bepartofit Hub is open to all members of the public, and is free of charge
We look forward to hearing from you!