Please contact us for more details – [email protected].
1. Terms of website use.
This website is run by Bepartofit Hub – an inclusive voluntary not-for-profit organisation based in London, UK.
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully. They may be updated without notice at any time.
If you can access this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Do not use this website if you do not agree with these terms and conditions.
All rights in the content of this Website, including copyright, and in the software and databases underlying it are owned and controlled by Bepartofit Hub.
This Website may include materials owned by third parties, including authors, publishers and other companies. Third party material is used on this Website by virtue of an agreement between the third party and Bepartofit Hub.
You may only download, copy and print extracts of the content for your own personal or educational non-commercial use.
You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, duplicate, distribute, publish, modify, copy or transmit any material from this Website for any other purpose unless you have been granted prior written consent from Bepartofit Hub or unless this Website expressly permits it. For the avoidance of doubt, the material covered by this prohibition includes any and all text, graphics, logos, photographs and audio material.
Links to third party websites from this Bepartofit Hub website are provided solely for your convenience and if you leave this website via such a link, you access these websites at your own risk. Bepartofit Hub assumes no responsibility for the contents of other websites to which this Bepartofit Hub website has links.
While Bepartofit Hub has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is correct, Bepartofit Hub does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and you should be aware that such information may be incompatible or inaccurate or may have become out of date. To the extent permitted by law, Bepartofit Hub shall not be liable or responsible to any person for any loss, cost, expenses or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
2. Accessing our site.
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
3. What if I am under 18 years old?
If you are under 18, please be sure to read this Terms & Conditions with your parent or guardian and ask them questions about anything you don’t understand. Please get their permission before you provide Bepartofit Hub with any personal information.
4. Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards (or other social media functions on or linked to our websites), enter a competition, promotion or survey or carry out any other activity and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description, and any other information you provide.
– Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
– Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers,) and may receive information about you from them.
By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
5. Intellectual property rights.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
6. No reliance on information.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
7. Limitation of our liability.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
– use of, or inability to use, our site; or
– use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
– loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
– business interruption;
– loss of anticipated savings;
– loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
– any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we currently only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
9. Linking to our site.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy [Please see our Acceptable Use Policy section below].
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected]
10. Third party links and resources in our site.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
11. Applicable law.
12. Contact us.
To contact us, please email [email protected].
Thank you for visiting our site.
13. Acceptable use policy.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website bepartofithub.org (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
14. Prohibited uses.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
– In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
– In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
– For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm community members in any way.
– To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards, please see our Content Standards section below
– To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
– To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojans, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
– Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website Use.
– Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our site; any equipment or network on which our site is stored; any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
15. Interactive services.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
– Chat rooms.
– Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
16. Content standards.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you may contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
– Be accurate (where they state facts).
– Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
– Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
– Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
– Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
– Promote sexually explicit material.
– Promote violence.
– Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
– Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
– Be likely to deceive any person.
– Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
– Promote any illegal activity.
– Be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
– Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
– Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
– Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
– Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
17. Suspension and termination.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Website Use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
– Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
– Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
– Issue of a warning to you.
– Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
– Further legal action against you.
– Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
18. Changes to the acceptable policy.
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.